About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun in the Sun









Our short little week of Summer weather that we had last week gave us some time to play in the sun!!  On Wednesday we went to the lake with my bestie, Shyann.  It was a delightful day and the kids really enjoyed themselves.  Stinky and Bubba were able to play in the lake, which was a first for them!  And S was a great baby all day long!



S even enjoyed getting in the water.  He got a little angry with his mother when she removed him.  lol
 
Shyann and I spent most of the day just relaxing in each other's company.  There was no need for words the whole time.  We just enjoyed the weather and water.  Having friends like that is the best!




After spending some time in the sun and water we took the kids over to the little playground to expend some more energy.  All of this with hopes that our little ones will tire out and sleep beatifully for us that evening.






I couldn't resist taking this picture.  I am sorry if this is you or someone that you know.  But this is my example of a bad haircut:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails