About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things I Need to do for Homeschool

I am  making a Back To School Scavenger Hunt for the kids.  I made the list of the items that they will need to search for.  Now I just want to divide up the list and specify a few things.  I am going to add a twist to it and some things they may have to actually "show" me, or "draw" me instead of "collecting" them for me.
In the process of writing that above, I forgot what the other thing was.  That is why I was writing them out.  Oh well.  Hopefully I'll remember later or tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails