About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Desecration by Tim Lahaye & Jerry B. Jenkins Book Review

This is book nine of the Left Behind series by authors Tim Layahe and Jerry B. Jenkins.  In all there are 12 books.  The action and truth packed into these books are so exciting! 

Desecration tells the story of the remaining Jews that are still alive after the 3 1/2 years that started the Tribulation period.  God, of course, is going to protect the Jews and get them to the land of safety.  How this is done is edge-of-your-seat-exciting!

Chaim Rosenzweig is now posing as Micah, and leads the People out of the Antichrist's grasp and into safety.  Rayford is flying helicopters and shooting high powered auxiliary that takes his hearing away.  I won't be a spoiler and tell you the miraculous way that he gets his hearing back though, you'll have to find that out for yourself.  Chloe is bored and tired of being left behind and goes out for her own adventure.

The story opens with the verse that ended The Mark, book eight.  Those who have received the mark of the Antichrist suffer from those boils and in places it is funny.
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, 'Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.' So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.             Revelation 16:1-2
I thoroughly enjoy these books and am anxiously waiting to read the other three!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love those books. I never finished them. I am not sure where I left off because of how long ago it was and by the time they got out another one, I had forgotten so much of the story. I plan on reading them again though. Good stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails