About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday is the Best Day

Today was an extremely awesome day at church!   I had 11 kids in my Sunday school class!  This is so exciting!  I have the 1st and 2nd graders.  It is awesome to see my class grow so much.
During church today we started the dedication to our new sanctuary.  The bell choir that I am in played a song with a great clarinet player.  It was How Great Thou Art.  The song had an interesting jazz twist to it, but it was a good song nonetheless.  There was also singing in church by the trio of ladies that sing together.  One of them is my good friend Shannon.  She sings beautifully!  She plays the bells with me also.
After church a good friend that I haven't seen for a long time came home with me to just hang out.  It was nice to hang out with Chelsea.  I have missed her.  We just hung out, talked, snacked and even cleaned my kitchen up!  It's nice for both of us to do that sometimes.
My kidney stone hasn't bother me much today, which was a blessing so I could go to church and play.  My hubby went this morning also.  That is ALWAYS good!
I am tired now.  I have to get a few things ready for school tomorrow.  I also need to take a trip to the library tomorrow.  Some books for this school week are on hold for us.  So, without further ado, I am signing out and getting things done so that I can lay down.  And eat dinner!  Night folks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely happy to find this. Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails