About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pre-Sick Blues

This morning I slept in about an hour and half later than when I have been waking up.  I thought that was strange.
As the day went on, I started to feel more and more achy feeling.  Tonight, I feel my temperature slowly rising.  I feel achy everywhere.  I will probably go to bed early tonight.
My day was tiring today anyways, emotionally.  Just one of those days I suppose.  It could be because I am getting sick.  Who knows.  It doesn't really matter.  I still got some things done that I needed to. 
The kids did half of their school work today.  We might read some more tonight and maybe they will do some work on their own to finish.  But if not, I'm not worried about it. 
Anyhow, I have some work to get done tonight still and I want to lay down.  But before I leave, on the flip side, I did get things done today around the house.  I got dishes done early because I felt icky this morning.  My house is not totally spotless, but I doubt mine ever will be.  Maybe when the kids are grown and moved out.  But I'm in absolutely no hurry for that. 
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

~♥~April~♥~ said...

I hope you feel better soon, Dani! Hugs to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails