Books I am reading now
Verse of the Day
Friday, February 4, 2011
Welcome to another edition of Friday's Fave 5 hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. I love doing these every week and actually look forward to it!
My Fave Five this week:
1. Snuggling and cuddling my babies. I love to hold them, smell them, touch them, kiss them, hug them, pat them, snuggle them, cuddle them, pet them, eskimo-kiss them, butterfly-kiss them, tickle them and nibble them. This past week, while Kyle was sick, I got to do one of my favorite things that I miss so much. I got to rock him to sleep. Be still my heart. I have missed that so much. It's one of my favorite things to do with my babies.
2. Getting books in the mail. I love getting all of my books in the mail! Whether they are to review or they are from paperbackswap.com I just get so excited!! This week I received The Walk by Shaun Alexander. I will start reading this one when I am done reading the one that I started last night. It is one that I got from paperbackswap.com. Left Behind by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
(There are 3 things that should be in every house IMO: 1. Bible 2. Cats 3. Books)
3. Watching my silly dramatic girl being silly and dramatic. Stinky likes to dance, make up funny songs and jokes. She is a silly funny girl that makes me giggle. I don't know how she comes up with the stuff that she does, but she's hilarious!
4. Winning the ticket to HOTM Homeschool Conference! I was so excited this morning to wake up and find an email from Marsha @ Other Such Happenings blog and find out that I won a ticket to attend the Heart of the Matter Conference on Feb. 21-23! I wanted to attend this so badly, but I could not afford the $15 to buy a ticket! Now I get to for free!! I am so grateful to Marsha!
5. The sunshine was out this week for a couple of days. Around here, in the Evergreen State, we don't get a lot of sun during the winter. It's mostly rain and gray skies. The other day, if you stood directly in the sunshine, you could feel some warmth. Just some. My skin inhaled. It was awesome.