Books I am reading now
Verse of the Day
Friday, February 18, 2011
I love blogging on Friday's and catching up with Susanne over at Living to tell the Story. I also love to reflect back on my week also.
1. Receiving another gift from my Secret Prayer Sister at church. I blogged about this earlier in the week right here.
2. Being able to relax a bit after a stressful week with a friend and make a new bookmark. It's always relaxing to have a cup of tea, a craft and a friend to keep you busy for the night. I was doing that at my friend's house tonight. It's nice. We vent, complain, laugh, joke, tease and just plain enjoy each other.
3. The love and support of people at church. I really would be lonely and lost without my church family. They help me so much. And that extends out to fellow Christians that I don't necessarily attend church with every week. Christian friends are really a blessing to each other. I love having that support system.
4. Lindt Lindor chocolates. Enough said.
5. Being able to spend every day with my children, watch them grow, laugh, play and learn. Bubba learned how to read this past week. We are so proud of him. I love this part. When all of our hard work finally just kinda, falls together. When they really get it.
I hope that you enjoyed this post. If you'd like to read more like it, check out Susanne's blog above.