1. We got all of our school work done today.
2. I got to take a nap today!
3. My pastor at church let me borrow books and a movie to teach my kids about dinosaurs from Christian books.
4. I had Lindt Lindor chocolates to eat today from Valentine's day.
5. The kids at AWANA make me smile and laugh.
6. Seeing my pastor's wife and getting a hug and kiss from her.
7. Talking to my sister on the phone even if it was just for a few minutes.
8. Making plans with a girlfriend for tomorrow.
9. Getting M&M's and a little dish from my Secret Prayer Sister. The lid of the dish says "The Joy" in the middle of it and around the outside it says "of the Lord is your strength". I think I'll keep some M&M's in that by my computer. Oh and the M&M's are the Valentine colors!
10. Laughing with Stinky.
11. Laughing with Bubba.
12. Laughing with my hubby.
13. Having a quiet moment to read my Bible.
14. Going to the library with my kids.
What a great day I had! I am so blessed to have this life! I am taking tonight to publicly say:
THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!