About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Thanks to My Lord

Today included a few wake up calls for myself.  At one point of my day, I was feeling sorry for myself and also worrying.  The phone rings, I answer it trying to disguise my voice because I had been crying.  

It was a phone call letting me know that I was getting some help.  It came just at the right time.  Perfect timing?  No.  Just God's timing.  He knew exactly when I needed to hear that phone call.  How can He know so much?  

Because He is our Creator.  God knows all.

He is also trustworthy, true, forgiving and loving.  He guides me with a gentle hand, yet loves me with a strong hand that covers me like a shield.  He is my fortress, my refuge and my strength.  Without Him, I would not be.  

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for everything that you have given me.  Thank you for showing me when I need correction.  Lord, please fill my heart with love and patience.  I know that I can trust in you God and if You are worried about the little birds, I know that you are worried about me.  Thank you for taking care of me.  Thank you for showing me how to have a strong faith.  You are Lord!  In Jesus Name, Amen.

2 comments:

~♥~April~♥~ said...

Oh, Goodness, Dani! God DOES provide at just the right time. Coby and I have seen it SO many times - in our case it's been money. It looks like we'll not be able to make that payment or that bill and amazingly God provides just the right amount.

I loved this blog - it praised our God and our Saviour the whole way through. :-)

I'm so glad you got that call and are getting the help you need. What a weight that God lifts off of us when we give everything to him!

♥ ya!
~*April*~

Unknown said...

Amazing isn't it?! Many prayers that He continues to bless you! **Hugs** <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails