About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time's Out

My time is running out this evening.  But I wanted to be sure and post today.  There I posted, see ya tomorrow.




Lol!

Ok, so that might not have been that funny.  But it's late, and I felt like doing it. 

I should have the interview for my guest blogger by tomorrow.  I am so excited to be posting that!  It should be interesting to read everyone's interviews.  I wish some of my readers, who aren't also a friend from church or facebook, would jump on the bloggerview wagon!  I have 5 ladies so far who want to participate, but they are all my friends!  I want someone that I don't know too well on here too!  Come on peeps!  Tell others!  Sign up!  Leave me your info in the comments if you're interested!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails