About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Into Reading Question 1


Every Tuesday, Katrina at Callapidder Days asks a question for us to participate in the Fall Into Reading challenge every week.  Today her question is this:

What do you think is the biggest obstacle to your reading? What prevents you from reading as much as you’d like?

For myself, it is definitely finding a balance between reading a book and the other hobbies that I have.  Other than reading I teach my kids, teach Sunday school, teach AWANA, play in the hand bell choir, crochet, take photos, write and of course, play online and/or on computer.  I also can not have any distractions to read.  Like hubby and/or children talking to me or the TV/stereo blaring in the background.  If I am tired or my mind is moving to fast I also can not read.  I have to be relaxed and in a non-active environment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails