About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Why Are Saturdays So Busy?

That was supposed to be me today.  Relaxing.  Yawn.  A lazy Saturday.  So what happened?
Well I woke up at the same time, 5:30am, but decided to sleep in.  So sleeping in was until 7:30am.  I got up and thought I was going to just move slowly and do the fun things on my list today.  It took me forever to decide on 16 sheets of portraits out of 48 pictures.  I had to make sure that I was getting enough for everybody and the right sizes and.....wow.  After that my brain needed a rest.  I don't even remember what I did!
When hubby got home, the kids and I were going to a clothing bazaar thingy at a church in town.  Once again, my forgetful self, forget the address at home.  We drove around and around looking but didn't find it.  But we did find an AWESOME garage sale!  A little too awesome I think....but shhhhh!
One of our glorious finds was a water tank and it had some water left in it and was unstable in my van, so we came back home before going to Walmart.  The main reason for my trip to Walmart was to buy ink for my printer, and guess what the one thing that I forgot was!?  Yep, that's right....ink.  ugh
I accidentally fell asleep when I was laying on the couch with my hubby.  But the kids incessant "Mom!" was making it hard for me to stay asleep.  So I got up and finished a few things, such as dishes, cooking dinner and preparing Sunday school stuff.
All of those were on my list though.  I just didn't finish my list...or getting to edit my photos.  I still want to finish some things tonight but I doubt that will happen.  My daughter has these grand plans to watch a movie all together and make all of this food.   Now don't get me wrong, that is a great idea!  But I just am not a huge movie watcher and I am not even ready to lay down and watch a movie.  My poor little girl really has her heart set on it though.....
I suppose I should go and watch G-Force with the kids.  I've never seen this movie.  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails