About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

It's been such a busy day today and I didn't even have time to homeschool.  This evening I finished my book that I started on Friday.  It was a good book.  I think it's more for a teen girl though.  I have the next 2 of the series to read soon.
I am going to start a new book tonight.  It's by Roald Dahl, who I just love!  I have never read this one.  It's called George's Marvelous Medicine. 
Hopefully tomorrow I have more time to do everything that I need to.  And I should.  Sorry this is so short tonight, but I'm tired and want to lay down. 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails