About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, September 10, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday Sept 8. (Yes I'm late)

This week's Whatcha Reading Wednesday Teaser works like this:
Open the book to the first page of the 9th chapter and type the first two sentences. 
Remember to alert any Spoilers
 
"General Douglas Macarthur stood tall on the deck of the USS Missouri in Tokyo harbor.  It was September 2, 1945, and this man who had engineered America's hard-fought victory in the Pacific had just witnessed the signatures of Japan's leaders ending the bloody global struggle known as World War II."
What in the World is Going on? by Dr. David Jeremiah
If you'd like to link up and join for this book game, visit Busy Moms Who Love to Read.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice that you are reading books by Stormie Omartian. I went through The Power of a Praying Woman with 2 groups this past year. Powerful stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails