About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo Again - Vision

Today starts a new month of blogging at NaBloPoMo.  The theme for September is Vision.  There aren't any badges yet to use, so I will have to wait.  But that doesn't mean that I have to wait to post a blog!  And this month, I am starting on the 1st and will hopefully make it to the end.  Last month I stopped after I missed 3 days going camping.  Then I decided to just have a little bloggy break.

Now, back to the grind.  I have missed my blog and all of my bloggy friends.  It is such a release to me to blog.  Even if no one reads my posts, which I suspect happens about 90% of the time.  But that is ok.  I am entertaining myself. 

I am going to have to think a little bit about the theme Vision.  I could go a few ways with that.  Ooooh and photos would be neat to use also!  I always love an excuse to use my camera!

Anyhow, I am hoping to bring my wandering mind to order and post blogs all month.  Hopefully I won't be boring you all.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails