About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Thankful For......Today


Today I am thankful for a few things.  That is my post for today because of how extremely busy I am and also still in pain from kidney stone.
  • My camera: to catch fun times that we have together as a family, even if we are only at the store.
  • My Bible and books
  • Water: to help me flush this kidney stone
  • Friends: we're going camping with them for a much needed break
Now because I am so tired and have to get up so early to pack, I am heading out to lay down and veg before going to sleep.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails