About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Coming Soon...Spread the Word Homeschooling Moms!

I found a meme last year to join for homeschooling but the blog author gave it to another blog author to do and I never saw it again.  So I decided to try to start my own.  I want a weekly meme called Homeschool Happenins' so us Homeschooling Moms can post weekly about our adventures.  I am going to host this blog meme on my homeschooling blog called Teaching At Home in a Christian Way.  So if you don't already follow that blog and would like to and join the fun, please do!  Please tell your other Homeschool Moms that you know about it also.  I am in the process of making a button for it, so stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails