About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, August 23, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

I woke up bright and early this morning to get ready for this Marvelous Monday!  I just love Mondays.  I don't know if there is something wrong with me or what....but I do!  And today is a special Monday because the kids decided they want to start school early and early is today.  I have been preparing the teaching room and other things for school this morning.  We are all excited to start!
If you're a homeschooler, please jump over to my other blog and check out the new blog hop called Homeschool Happenings.  I am so excited about this and ready for it to take off and meet some other homeschool Moms and Students.
My blog is short today so I can get a move on our marvelous day!  Hope you have a Marvelous Monday also! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails