About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thunks

Welcome to the August 19th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!

Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other
participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....


The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of lightning bolts and the number 1.

A. If you see a tornado out your window, what do you do?

Well I think my first thoughts would be, how in the world do we have a tornado in the mountains?!  Then I would do the mad scramble to get the kids and cats into the...bathtub?  Is that what you do in a tornado?  I don't know.
B. A celebrity knocks on your door saying that their tour bus/limo/pedal bike broke down (you pick the transportation)... who is it and what do you do to help them?

Well if I got to choose, it would Joey McIntyre and I would do whatever to help him.  I would offer a phone, a ride, a place to sleep.....get your mind out of the gutters here, I am married!  I have an extra couch.
C. Brett is back on the Vikings - do you really give a crap?

I am going to assume that Brett is Brett Favre and no, I don't really give a crap.
D. What side of the bed do you think Bud sleeps on?

His side
E. Cookie Monster eats vegetables now. Is this ok with you? 

Only if he sings, "Veggies veggies veggies start with V"
F. All the TT's get together for coffee... which state do we meet in?

If we're meeting for coffee, let's meet in my state.  Washington is the state for coffee!  We can go to Starbucks or right next door to it is Starbucks!
G. Is the town you live in famous for anything? Infamous for anything? 

It seems that my town is not famous for anything.  How boring.  We do have a Starbucks though! 
H. Coffee flavored bubble gum - would you?

As much as I love coffee, that just sounds......gag-worthy
I. So Kimber lost her fight with a granite table.... what did you ever lose a fight with? 

I lost a fight with a baby gate once.  It tore my pink toe out of the socket last summer.  I showed that gate though, I threw it in the dumpster!
J. Have you ever slept beneath the stars?

Yes I have.  My sister and I spent the night at a friends' house once and we slept outside in her playhouse swingset.
K. School is starting up soon, or has for some, did you get a new pair of tennis shoes every year while you were in school? 

Yes we did get new shoes for school every year.  The ones I remember the most were my Punky Brewster tennis shoes that I got in the 4th or 5th grade.  Lots of people at school teased me, but I thought they were cool and didn't really care what others thought!  If you remember her shoes, they didn't match.  How weird was it to buy shoes that didn't match?  I loved them.
 
L. What two flavors do you love that you would never want to taste at the same time?

I wouldn't want to taste coffee and grape together.
M. If you could shave a quote into a lions fur, what would it say? 

Hmmm, I am not good at questions like this.  I would probably put something stupid on it like, "I was here" or something.
N. Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents doing the nasty? Did you ever purposely walk in on them?

Oh ick!  One time I walked in on accident.  It scarred me for life.  NEVER on purpose!!  How sickening!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails