About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Read-Aloud Thursday



I am currently reading books with both of my children.  I love reading with them.  It's so much fun and it's great to share something that I love so much with someone that I love so much!
Stinky and I are reading a Barbie book together.  With summer here we haven't been reading as much as we'd both like to though.  Um let's see, we are reading Barbie The Island Princess.  We have the movie and the kids like it.  It's a good one I think also.  This is a nice and easy chapter book for Sitnky to read with me.  She reads one page, I read the next.  
Bubba and I are reading The War of the Worlds condensed version for kids together.  I am not sure how much of this that he understands, but he loves the story.  So he must be getting some of it.  He drew a picture yesterday of one of the alien machines.  This is a great story and I really like it.  On my To Read Shelf is the whole version of The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.  I can't wait to read it!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails