About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fancy Meeting You

I have found yet another new meme.  This one looks really simple and I like that.  It is by 2 of the people that used to host Friday Follow.  I also really like the button for it!  ;-)

We came back from camping a day early.  There were a couple of reasons why.  I will blog about all of that in another post so that I can add my pictures.  I am thankful for all of my new followers and I hope that you sincerely follow me because of the content of my blog!  I don't want followers who don't read my blog.  It's about quality not quantity!  But I love those who read my blog and I hope that I can inspire you, help you, make you laugh or just make you thankful that you're not me!  lol

  

3 comments:

Gretta said...

I am a new follower from Fancy Meeting You. I am a Christian & a first time homeschooling Mom and looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Howdy, Danielle! Thanks so much for remembering us from Friday Follow and joining in for our Fancy Meeting You Monday. I am already a follower, too.

p.s. I am looking forward to your inspiration and I sure do love to laugh.

Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the info on the toxic flowers! Thanks for linking up on Fancy Meeting You! Just stopping by to say hello. Rita http://www.one2try.net/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails