About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Place Called Blessing Book Review


http://booksneeze.com/art/_140_245_Book.445.cover.jpg

This was a GREAT book!  Now I have to be careful what I say so I don't spoil anything for anyone who wants to read it.  YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ THIS BOOK!!

One of the best books that I have read in a long time.  This story is unbelievable and well written. 

A book written to prove each person's worth in this world.  God has a purpose for us all.  Everything happens for a reason.  Most of us don't get to see what happens in the bigger picture.  A Place Called Blessing puts that all into perspective.

I definitely recommend this read to EVERYONE! 

WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ IT YET?

Disclaimer: This book was given to me to review with my own opinions by BookSneeze.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails