About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go Big by Cory Cotton Book Review

Before I started reading the book I felt good things about it.  For one thing, I liked the design and the lay out of the book.  The colors are vibrant on the cover and the inside pages even have a little bit of color to them, even if it is just orange and gray.  Six pages into the book and I have to go and check out some of these Dude Perfect videos on YouTube.

And lucky me, I was fortunate enough to find the very first video that they created, which I actually read about in those first 6 pages.  And if I do this video embedding thing right, it's here:
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PD6eQY7yCfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And I watched and liked this one too:
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0n4tqhBd0h4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As you read this book you will enjoy hearing about their amazing story of how they started Dude Perfect and the awesome shots they do.  I appreciate the fact that Corey is honest about how hard some of these moments were.  You can almost imagine yourself there, at each shot that he describes.

If you want to read a book that will inspire you and teach you, this is the book to read!  I am glad that I chose this book to review!!  I would recommend this book to anyone, not just those looking to start their own business.  I think the tips and tricks learned in this book can help a person on any path in life.

I was given this book from Tyndale Books and all I had to do was read it and write this post with my own thoughts and opinions.  They are all MY opinions!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails