About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Simply Me Today




FOR TODAY
January 5, 2010...
Outside my window...Gray skies and lots of rain
I am thinking...I wish that my foot didn't hurt so bad right now.
I am thankful for...being able to have days where I don't worry about getting things done on my schedule.
From the learning rooms...we are going to start our Story of the World books today and I am excited about that. Probably will make today a short day because of my foot and patience.
From the kitchen...dishes need to be washed.
I am wearing...comfy and loose jeans with a simple long-sleeved shirt to stay warm.
I am creating...power points for school, blogs and tags.
I am going...to the library, to pay my power bill and Walmart for hubby's meds
I am reading...Justifiable Means by Terri Blackstock and Inside the Revolution by Joel C. Rosenburg.
I am hoping...that we won't have any more visitors over today.
I am hearing...Messalina whining and Hannah Montana on TV along with the clicking of the keyboard keys and humming of PC
Around the house...things need to be picked up, it's messy.
One of my favorite things...coffee and good books
A few plans for the rest of the week: Keep up with school schedule and rest foot
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is last years outfit for Amanda's dance recital.  They were dinner mints.  And of course, that's me!  She is my little ballerina.

Did you like this blog?  Check out more here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails