About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's so sad

Today I received a response from my mom.  It is exactly as I expected.  She is bitter, out to hurt me and vindicate herself and be vindictive.  She wants a to play a tit for tat game.  I don't.  She started the letter out with "You have your say, now I get mine."  I knew right away that it wasn't going to be a nice letter.  It is sad.  It's sad to see the person that my mom has become.  It's sad to see that she must be very miserable in her life and with herself to act this way.  I am not going to respond to her letter because I don't want a message war going on.  I don't want to have an ongoing fight.  I will end it right now by not responding.  I will not contact her at all.  I really can't handle having her in my life if she is going to be acting in this manner.  I need to move on and I suppose that if I have to do it without my mother, than I will. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails