About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day #5 No Coffee

I love to just throw random pictures into my blog.  I don't know if there is some rule that your picture has to go with whatever you blog about, but mine don't always. 
Here I am, day #5 without coffee and I've survived.  Who'd a thought that could happen?  I miss it terribly though.  I have been waking up ok without it in the morning, but Teeccino just doesn't cut it for creamy roasted goodness in my morning mug.  We'll see if I keep drinking that in the morning.  I might just drink it in the afternoon.  Dunno what I will drink in the morning then.
After the first 3 days there was no headache, and the 3rd day was an extremely mild one.  I experienced  very mild mood swings.  They were pretty easy.  And no one else in my family suffered from them!  Lucky for them!





I want to take more naps than usual, but that should go away soon.  Hopefully. 
Today we went back to homeschooling after taking a break last week.  It was nice to have a break.  I wanted to get a lot done, but between having cramps and then having to catch up when they were gone, not too much housework actually got done.  But that's ok with me. I am doing the most important things here and that is worshiping my Lord, taking care of and teaching my children and trying to make my hubby happy. 
Tomorrow I think I may have a couple book reviews to do.  We'll see....I may do them tonight.  It depends....

2 comments:

~♥~April~♥~ said...

Yay! 5 days is a milestone! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the great work. When I had to give up coffee, my hardest day was day 3 - moody and a migraine. After that, it got easier. :-) Your body will thank you - you're going to feel so much healthier!

♥ & Hugs,
~*April*~

Unknown said...

YAY! You are doping great!!!

remember- lots of protein. and fruit is a good source of glucose in the morning to jumpstart your brain after the fast of the night. and take your vitamins!!

Be healthy and stay well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails