About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ooops!

I thought I had posted a blog yesterday morning.  It turns out, I didn't.  I must have imagine it.  That means I already didn't make NaBloPoMo for the month of October.  But that doesn't mean I have to stop for the rest of the month either.
Last night we went out to a youth house to watch a concert.  It was an old firehouse and it seemed like it was the hangout for quite a few kids.  My hubby's best friend has a 16 year old son who taught himself to play guitar.  He sings, writes all of the songs and plays rhythm guitar for a band called Shoreline Drive.  They have a deal going with Sony right now.  I am so excited for them!  I just loved watching those energetic boys rocking out last night!
It was the first time in a very long time that my hubby and I were out without the kids.  We considered it date night for us!
I will have the pictures to show off tomorrow, but tonight I have to make this short.  My Bubba is sick and running a fever.  I am tired tired tired and thinking of bed early tonight.  I am going to lay down with my book and probably fall asleep.  I have to teach Sunday school in the morning and also kids' church.  I am going to need my rest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails