About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, October 8, 2010

October's Illness

Well October seems to be hard for me to blog so far.  On the first when I missed the first day of NaBloPoMo was because of stress and we were gone.  Now I missed yesterday...and I think Wednesday.  How sad.  I was trying so hard.  I guess life just caught up with me.

*THE NEXT FEW LINES IS WHINING.*

And now I'm sick which is great.  Just great.  I hate being sick.  And I can't count too much on hubby helping me today because he is sick also.  And we all know how sick men are......
I don't know what will get done as far as school today.  I'm not really worried about it at all though.  Not at all.  We are ahead in History.  In Math both kids have been working in their workbooks without me telling them to. 
So now I am going to sign out.  I just needed to write a quick update about what a loser I am on not making a blog everyday this month.  There's always next month!

2 comments:

K said...

Blog every day? That's a mighty goal friend. Don't be so hard on yourself. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really exceptional Topics!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to approach your topic in digg
Also I obtain a lot in your subject really thank your very much i will come daily

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails