About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life Through Lenses

Tomorrow will start a new fun photo adventure!  Grab your cameras and get ready!

Join Life Through Lenses blog hop and show us a little about yourself in a different way than usual',' through photos . Grab your camera and check out the latest theme that we are taking pictures of . To start us off we are going to take a picture of something that represents us as a person . The one rule is that there can be no people in the photo . The hop will open February 3 and continue until February 10, 2010 .

To add your blog onto this, create your post for your photo.  No words please except for the title.  After you have published your blog, copy the URL just for that post, not your whole blog page.  Then come here and add your URL to the McLinky box.

The title for our first entry should be "Meeting Me".



MckLinky Blog Hop

      

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be joining in... might take me a day to figure out something, lol. www.barefootcoffeegirl.blogspot.com

Danielle Leigh said...

That's all good Emily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails