About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Goals

I have made a decision that I am going to be healthier, more organized and my house cleaner this year.  I need to make these decisions.  My family needs to be healthier and I need to teach my children to be neater and more organized.  In light of my decision I checked some books out at the library for soapmaking, greener and organized housekeeping, no-dairy cookbook and I have also asked for information on different things.  There are a few blogs that I read and have given me a lot of inspiration.  Another area that I am organizing besides just my house is my household notebook.  I can't wait until I get this under control!

I am going to start making my own laundry detergent, dish detergent, soap, shampoo, deoderant and toothpaste.  Oh and household cleaners.  

I am also going to slowly change out eating habits.  A lot more home made foods and less pre-packaged foods.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails