About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 6, 2011

31 Day Better Myself Challenge Day #6

Today I got all of the dishes washed but a couple of pans.  Unfortunately, I ran out of dish soap before I could finish.  I am going to be able to get soap tomorrow morning and still be able to wash dishes tomorrow. 

On top of the dishes I cleaned the whole kitchen counters and stovetop.  I also tackled the vanity where our library books for school and workboxes for school sit and the bar where the kids eat.  So things are really starting to look up in the house.  Which is nice.  I'm getting caught up on laundry too.

The DirectTV guy came out today.  Guess what he told me.  He can't find anywhere to put a dish that will get reception.  There are trees in the way.  So we can't get TV.  That is a bummer, but one less bill for me to worry about.  Maybe it's time to just invest in more movies that we like.  I don't watch much tv, but I do like it sometimes at night when I just want to relax and I'm too tired to read.

Tomorrow I'm only going to Sunday school.  The hubby has a shooting tournament to go to and he needs the car.  We only have one.  I am going to try to get my school room decorated tomorrow.  And maybe catching up on more laundry and picking up more of my clutter in the LR.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails