About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, August 29, 2011

Armageddon by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins

Wow......

I can hardly believe some of the things that happened in this book!

If you've been reading the books and know exactly what is going on, you don't want to miss this one!  Hurry and read it!

The unexpected happens a couple of times that totally impacts the story.  It's crazy!  I can hardly believe some of what I read.  I don't want to give any of it away though!

Let me put it this way:

Some Believers die; Angels appear; Miracles happen; Manna falls from the sky; and so much more!

I would suggest this book to anyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails