About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Writer's Block Overcomes Imagination

Ok so I'm failing so far.  I just have too much to do.  I don't even want to talk about dishes, so let's not go there.

Today my kids picked up a little game called Jr. Pictionary.  My sister and I used to have it and play it.  They have been playing it all night.  Along w/2 other games.  Some mystery game and a Disney Princess Jewelry game.  Bubba looks cute too by the way with his pretty princess jewelry on. 

I have been successful in getting my Living Room picked up and organized.  It doubles as our school room.  I still need to hang my posters and finish a few things, but it's almost done!

Have you ever tried POM?  That pomegranate juice? It's super good!  I am just trying it for the first time and nummy!

This is a pretty random blog post tonight.  I feel like blogging but I really can't think of a good subject. 

So instead of boring you all, I will go ahead and stop now. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails