About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Remnant by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins Book Review

Talk about action packed!  Missiles, fighter jets, sneaking around, darkness, burning sun and so much more!  The Remnant is living up to the rest of the series for sure!  This is the tenth book in the series.  I only have 2 left to read! 

The imagination of these two authors is great and awes me.  I understand that they get the basic facts from the Bible.  But then to be able to see that in real life!  That is talent to me.  I just love reading their books.  It's definitely entertaining.

I only have two more books to finish for my reading challenge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails