About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 of 31 Day Better Myself Challenge

I have washed my dishes once today!  Yay for 2 days in a row.  I am cooking dinner for the kids now and there's a chance that I will do the rest.  I have been so busy running around taking care of things that I have hardly been home to wash dishes.It's been crazy around here for me.


I forgot the rest of what was typed because I accidentally deleted my post while hubby was talking to me.  Ugh!  It wasn't anything important though.


Check back in tomorrow to find out how day 3 goes!


p.s. I have a migraine and won't be doing anymore dishes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails