About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bloggerview - 1st Reviewee Chosen!

As I was shopping yesterday morning with my daughter, I was thinking how neat it would be to do some interviews of my friends and fellow bloggers on my blog!  I know that I don't have a huge reader volume, but that's ok, every little bit counts.  I appreciate each one of my readers so much, because without you, I'd be typing to myself.  I don't need a huge number, just true readers.

Anyhow, I digress, like I said, every little bit counts.  Therefore, each and every reader I have that reads the interviews, is that many more than would have read them from their own blog.  Get it?  lol  I think I lost myself in that explanation.  You'll catch on...

I have already have my first guinea pig volunteer for the interview and that is my wonderful friend Casey Ray.  I had the most delightful time teaching AWANA and Vacation Bible School with Casey.  She is a terrific friend and she has a tremendous amount of love for children and Jesus.  I am so glad that I got to know her and be her friend in the short amount of time that we worked together.  Thank goodness for Facebook though!  We can still stay in touch even though she has moved away.

So look for her to make an appearance on my blog this week along with her blog, Phreckle Face Blog.  Check her blog out!  She is such a creative woman and photographer! 

I am so excited for this!!!

 If you are one of my readers, and you would like to be an interview-ee for Bloggerview, please leave your blog ling and name in the comments and I will get back to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails