About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Online Store Discovered By Me!

How many of my readers enjoy shopping?  How many of you enjoy shopping online?  I know that I love both!  But shopping online gives you a little more freedom.  How you may ask?  Well, it allows you to sit on your fanny and shop!  You don't have to get dressed, have gas money, or get the kids ready!  It's totally convenient and fun!  I have been thinking lately about looking into some outside fun for the kids and decided to check out swingsets because we don't have one here.  We have lots of room for one though! 

So lately I have come across a new site.  For some of you it may not be new, but it is to me.  I found CSN Stores.  They have so many products and stores to shop!  It's almost overwhelming!  Anyhow, I checked out the swingsets on this site and I can't believe the choices!  If my kids saw all of the toys and stuff on there, they'd go nuts! 

With so many products to choose from, how can you decide?  The list includes the swingsets that I mentioned above and so much more!  The prices are great prices and not out of this world.  I was also intrigued by the free shipping and 70% off swingsets from Flexible Flyer. 

Check it out friends!  You may find something there that you've been looking for and haven't found!  Follow my link above to check out the swingsets and some other awesome outside fun for this upcoming Spring and Summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails