About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kids Say the Cutest Things

Today Stinky said something that just made my heart melt.

We were driving in the car and listening to Third Day's new song, Children of God.  After the song was over and we both stopped singing, I was thinking about what the song says and was thankful for Jesus dying for me.  Us.  The love that He felt and the sacrifice He made. 

I had goosebumps.

Then comes this beautiful, sing-song voice in the back.

"Mom, I bet God was smiling and singing along with that song."

Oh the joy of hearing my children worship and praise the Lord.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails