About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Mr. Honker

Can you believe this?  I needed to go to the gas station before I came home so Hubby would have gas for his appointment tomorrow.  I have to cross the other lane of traffic to get into the gas station because it is on the left side.  I turn my blinker on, slow down and almost stop because there was an on-coming vehicle that I had to wait for.  And the guy behind me honks!  Yep....he HONKED!  I couldn't believe it!  I slowed him down a bit and he didn't like it.  I wasn't trying to make anyone mad.  I just needed to turn.  I did everything legally.  All of the lights work on the van.  I don't know what he was upset about.  He must have been in a great hurry.  He was going the opposite way of the hospital though.....lol

1 comment:

~♥~April~♥~ said...

Oh goodness.. We are in such a hurry aren't we?? I'm sure once he calmed down, he realized it wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe he wasn't paying attention and your stop startled him?

At one point, one of our main streets did not have a turning lain. It made driving and turning on that street pretty crazy sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails