About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Fave Five #124


First I want to start with a prayer request for Susanne @ Living to tell the Story.  I don't know what the problem is, but she is at the hospital all night and is going back this morning.  She hosts Friday's Fave Five every Friday and is not able to play along this week. 

This was a great week.  I have my family and my church family.  My friends are growing all of the time and I just love my life!  So here are my favorite five things from this past week.

1. I got my computer back, which gave me my internet back.  I am thankful for that.  A friend at church that I went to school with fixed it for me.  It was soooo nice!  Definitely a blessing from God.

2.  All of the blessings from God.  There are so many to mention and I could never go into detail.  But here's a few names of people or things that were blessings this week to me: Jackie, Amanda, Kyle, Greg, Jim, books, Bible, Kristy, Kristy, April, Solomon, Tom, Feisty, the wild young bald eagle we saw upclose, Graclyn, my Secret Prayer Sister, Kalli, Tracy, no rain! an so much more!!

3.  AWANA.  Going to AWANA every Wednesday night during the school year is a refreshing way to feed your Spiritual life during the week.  Those kids are so much fun and cute!  Watching them memorize those verses with their fresh young minds is amazing and encouraging.  I love doing this each week.

4.  Visiting a new friend.  The kids and I went to visit an AWANA mom and child yesterday.  She homeschools her little boy and his age is in between Stinky and Bubba.  They played outside for hours!  It was nice to be able to visit with someone too.  We are going to plan more activities and field trips together.  I'm excited about this adventure!

5.  Books.  What would I do with out my books?  I just love them!  They provide so much entertainment and relaxation.  Oh and don't forget the information!  Books are the best!  The current ones that I am reading is The Faith by Brian Moynahan and I'll be reading this one for a while still.  It's a big one!  The other book that I am reading is for a book review to do on my blog called Sabbath by Dan B. Allender.

I hope that all of you have found blessings from this past week that you can thank God for.  If you would like to share them, add your links or blessings in my comments this week while Susanne is not able to post a linky.  I'd love to hear from all of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails