About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, May 13, 2011

31 Days of Cleaning - Day 1 & 2


There is an great book out by Sarah Mae that you just have to have!  It's called 31 Days to Clean Having a Martha House the Mary Way.  Go to that link to check it out if you'd like.  You can trade a tweet for a chapter, or just break down and pay $4.99 for a whole copy!




Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean


So I have started this challenge.  I have started later than most, but I'm all good with that because I'm working at my pace anyway.

Last week, I believe it was Thursday, I did Day 1.  I wrote my mission statement.  I think I will keep that for another blog post though.  I still haven't made it pretty like the book says to.  But I was thinking of doing that with my PSP.  It was very easy for me to get all of the supplies that I would need too because I already had it or make my own.  The only thing that I needed to buy to clean with was the lemons.

This evening was Ladies Spring Event at church.  I told myself and my girlfriend that I couldn't go until I did my Day 2.  That included cleaning the inside of my fridge and freezer.  And I did it!  I had it all done before it was time to go.  And if I do say so myself, it looks really nice!  I even took pictures.....

So here is my before fridge and freezer before:


And here is my after pictures:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails