About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, May 13, 2011

"Bee" In the Blog Guidebook!

http://www.justfollowingjesus.com/


I just found this tonight, on another blog, thank you Elizabeth at Just Following Jesus in my Real Life.  So I checked the site out and it appears that you can sign up your blog to be in this guidebook of blogs.  How cool is that?! 

The even neater thing was that if you blog about the Blog Guidebook then you get to put your blog button in the guidebook for free!  But it's only a limited offer!  So hurry!

Check it out right here.  Hurry, don't delay! 

Someone needs to hire me to sell stuff. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails