About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, May 16, 2011

Schoolhouse Expo Starts TODAY!

I am so excited!!  Wait, let's make that

I AM SO EXCITED!

This morning, in 2 hours and 37 minutes, I will be sitting here attending the Schoolhouse Expo that is hosted by The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  Jealous?  I know you are!  I would be.

Coming up on the schedule today that I am excited about is a session hosted by Janice Campbell called Multi-Level Teaching and Molly Green Economizers talking about Super Storage and Organizing.

And besides all of the fun of each session and the freebies that are given out.  There is also chances to win door prizes!  You can check them out here and see which ones appeal the most to you! 

I hope to win the getaway at Great Wolf Lodge.  We have one right here near us that we have been talking about taking a family vacation to.  How awesome would it be to be able to do it for free!? I could also stand it if I won the 2 night stay at Sierra Lodge. ;-)

A couple other prizes that caught my eyes were the comprehensive lesson plans from Veritas Press and the home edition of "The Five Father" by Five Fathers Music.  There is so many prizes available!  The list seriously astounds me!  


Even though the Schoolhouse Expo is sold out, you can still buy the Expo2Go tickets for $19.99 and get all of the audio recordings to listen to at your own leisure.  If you want to make sure that you can buy tickets for next year, please "like" Schoolhouse Expo on Facebook to be kept up to date with reminders and what is going on.  


And if you already "like" Schoolhouse Expo on Facebook, make sure to stay tuned to them all week for scavenger hunts!  There will be three of them.  I can't wait to get more information on those!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails