About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Check Out My Other Blog

I fell in love with signature tags mostly because I have always loved my name and collected things with my name on them.  After a while I wanted to make them myself.  I was then a member of CafeMom.com and was in groups that designed and made these tags upon request.  At one time, I was designing for 6 groups!
I am no longer doing any of that.  I am not a member of Cafemom anymore.  But I still enjoy making tags and having my own. 
I have a slide show on my blog to show my gallery of designs of some that I've made over the past few years.  I have been designing them for almost 3 or 4 years.  Not sure which, I'd have to stop and count I guess.  It's gotta be 3 years.
But anyways...check it out!  Tell others!  Make a request!  Leave a comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails