About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Devotional for the Disorganized: Week 2

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace...
1 Corinthians 14:33
That is the verse for this week.  I have definitely had a week where I had to seek God's peace.  Depending upon Him through Hemi's disappearance this week was hard, but I did it.
During one of my prayers I told Him that I know He is in charge, but it just seems so harsh for a little girl to lose dog then cat in a month.  That was her solace.  Why take it from her?  But I didn't want to question God, He knows.  So I gave it to Him and just stayed strong for my children.  I had a strange calmness about Hemi missing all week.  It was my cat and I thought he was one of the coolest I've ever owned, why was I so calm about it?  So accepting?  So........at peace?  Because I gave it to my Lord.  He is the author of peace.  God is not confusion.  I may have been confused, but He knew.  Always.  
Now as far as this goes with cleaning my house?  lol  Who knows!?
My house is becoming more and more organized.  I know that the more organized my house is, the more peace we will feel in our home.  I have faith that the Lord will fill me with the motivation that I need to finish my home.  I have come so far already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails