About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Do You Pick Your Books?

This question came from Callapidder Days blog and rather than post my weirdness as a comment, I thought I'd just share it with you!  lol
I have a system to how I read my books.  There is a shelf in my bedroom that has my books that I want to read on it.  I have them lined up, in order.  lol  The order was determined by genre (I had them mixed up so I wouldn't get bored), but now determined by order of purchase.  When I want to read a book, I grab the first book and read it. Sometimes I have to skip past it for certain reasons and that is ok.  When I buy new books, those books go to the end of the line.  Unless I have been waiting a long time for the book or am just way too excited to read it and it goes right in front!
I had to come up with this system because it takes me waaaaaaaay too long to decided which book to read.
So now you know some of my weird-ness.  I hope you enjoyed!  lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails