About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week One: Trustin' Him

I found a home school blog called Dandelion Seeds that had posted a devotional for me!  It's called A Devotional For the Unorganized.  I am starting this devotional today.  It is a 52 week devotion to get more organized in many ways.  I need this soooo bad!  lol

So today starts Week One: Trustin' Him.  The verse for the week is Proverbs 3:5, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I am trusting that My Heavenly Father will slowly lead me through the next year and show me His ways and how He wants me to keep and manage my home.  He has already started, obviously, because I have this devotional journal and everything else with it in my possession.  Are you willing to follow me on my journal and travels through the next year?  Hopefully I will learn a lot and have a much better organized home.  I got this devotion and journal from Dandelion Seeds

I am very excited to start this!  
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails