About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Views Through My Lens>>Eyes

I love to take photos.  There's nothing like a warm and sunny day to take my camera outside and just click at what ever tickles my fancy.  I will admit that sometimes I have strange fancies.  But, I guess that is what some people call, art.  Now, I am not saying my photos can be classified as art.  What I am saying is that everybody has their own perspective and has their own view of the world. 
Here's mine:
I was having a nice relaxing bubble bath and thought of taking pictures of the bubbles.  So I had Amanda get my camera for me.
 The view from where I lay, lol.  Cute isn't it?!








































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails