About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Jesus Died To Save You Because He Loves You!
Amen and thank you Lord Jesus for doing that.  Good Friday seems like it should be a sad day.  But in the Christian world, it is a celebrated and joyful day!  Even though our Christ, Lord Jesus, Son of God was tortured, beat, humiliated, spit upon, laughed at, stared at, and crucified, He did all of that, for each one of us.  He became the Lamb for the slaughter.  He is our Redeemer and the Bringer of Light.  Today I am thankful that He died upon that cross for me.  A sinner that doesn't deserve even a little of His love.  Yet He gives it to me, unconditionally, no strings attached.  What a joy that is!  To know my personal friend, Jesus, died for me.  And for everybody ever born.  EVER!  No matter who you are or what you have done.  He loves you and is waiting for you to turn to Him.  Admit your faults and love Him.  Tell Him, Lord Jesus, You are my Savior!  I love you!



He won't forget you, He won't forget me!  Before we even were, He knew us.  I can't wait for that joyful day in Heaven, when I meet The Lamb.  What a glorious reunion that will be!  Imagine the Love that I will feel!  That day would not be possible without this day that happened so many years ago.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails