About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, April 9, 2010

Not so good

The day before yesterday my cat started to breathe different.   He is struggling to take a breath.  I don't know what to do for him.  I don't have any more money to take him into the vet.  Last night I was up until about 1:30am watching him breathe and just waiting to see what would happen.  I really didn't think that he was going to make it through the night.  But this morning I can hear him wheezing in his sleep.  He doesn't breath as hard when he is asleep either, so I am not letting anyone bother him.
It's just not fair for him to come home after a week, heal his leg and start to get to much better, then this happens.  Amanda is going to be so heartbroken.  Why does it have to be like this?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello! Visiting from Friday Follow.

I see that you homeschool. I am so impressed with people who do it. I'm highly considering it. My sister is going to homeschool her kids, which sparked some interest for me. How do you like it?? What are the pros and cons? I would love to talk to somebody who has done it. My little girl is only 2, but I'm really starting to think about these things.

Have a great Friday! New follower ;)

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails